We finally got to go for our ultrasound (the one and only) a few weeks ago and saw our little bean....who now looks like a little baby! Hubby even teared up when the ultrasound tech confirmed his decision that it was indeed a girl. As much as he would tease me about wanting a boy I think he's even happier that it's a girl. We are totally thrilled. I think my parents are even more thrilled....our baby girl has a wonderful start to a wardrobe thanks to the new Grammy and Grandpa. I will admit I'm slightly obsessed with baby items now. I must walk through the baby section of whatever store we are in just to see what they have. I have been good though.....only bought a couple outfits, a little pair of shoes I couldn't pass up on clearance, and some headbands. :) We've been trying to decide on cribs and bedding....I'm so excited to start decorating her room. The best thing about being pregnant.....feeling her move in my belly. It is the most incredible feeling I've ever felt. It's taken me awhile to be able to feel her and know that it is definitely her in there and not just gas or hunger pangs. The past few days she's been going nuts, it's like a thudding in my belly. I wish hubby could feel it but for now it's just between her and I. I've never loved anything as much as I love her already.
Ok, sorry for all the baby chat.....it's just the most exciting thing in my life right now (and probably ever). Well, it's been kind of a rough month or so with hubby's work schedule. I never see him....literally. He only gets a little over a week off before it's back to the grind again. I'm so thankful that he doesn't have to do this the whole time we are living here but it is hard. I'm sure he is thrilled that I already have a honey-do list started for that week off. There are just some things around the house that a man should do....like fixing the snow blower, or washing and waxing the cars, or cleaning out the tub drain.....he can't wait I'm sure. We had to send the Xbox back because it got the red lights of death. Unfortunately, the UPS man just showed up with a fixed Xbox....I think I'll go find a good hiding spot for it now.
Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

HIDE THAT XBOX at least until he gets half of that list done :)
ReplyDelete