background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 2

Day 2- Meaning behind your blog name

I wanted to blog but I am horrible with coming up with creative names for things. Most of my friends will call me G at some point. It's just easier than Gretchen.....and "Gretch" is just not allowed. When I started this blog I wasn't going to blog about anything specific. Some people blog about deployment, or health topics, or specifically kids. I wanted to be free to talk about whatever I wanted and not be limited to a certain title. I asked all of my friends what they thought a good name would be for my new blog. This is what one of my friends came up with and I thought it was pretty creative and a funny play on words. Maybe not totally appropriate, but whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment