Day 15- Bible verse
When I was going through all my anxiety a couple years ago I would repeat this verse to myself all the time. It helped me try not to focus on myself, and just trust the He would get me through, no matter how I was feeling at that exact moment. I actually got the verse from the pastor who married us. I didn't really have anyone that close to me and my family was so far away. Sure, people say "call me if you need anything or want to talk" but that's hard when you're trying to explain something that they've never felt. My mom suggested calling the pastor that married us....so I did. He gave me a couple verses to focus on and this was one of them.....his favorite and now mine as well.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.
Friday, November 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment